Wednesday, October 5, 2016

The best concert i have gone to

 The best concert that I went to was the Rockout fest 2016, on the 3th of September of this year and it was held in the Santa Laura stadium, in Independencia. It was a music festival with 8 bands, 2 Chilean, 4 North American, 1 Swedish and 1 German band. The bands were Valium, All Tomorrow, Antiflag, Hellyeah, Dead Kennedys, Meshuggah, The Offsprings and Rammstein. The festival had two stages, the transistor stage that was the metal one, with All Tomorrow, Hellyeah, Meshuggah and Rammstein, and the other one was the monster stage, that was the punk one with Valium, Antiflag, Dead Kennedys and The Offsprings.

 Since before the concert started, it was clear that all the people were there for Rammstein, about 90% of the people were wearing clothes with Rammstein pictures and logos on them, and it was predictable, since Rammstein was the heavy hitter of the festival. I was also one of them because I went to the festival to see Rammstein, I always regretted not going to their concert on 2010, but I dind't listened to them in those years. The stadium opened the gates around 2pm and once we entered with my friend with whom I went with, we rushed directly to the transistor stage, since there Rammstein was going to play later in the day. The funny thing was that while one stage played, in the other the people where resting for the next band, since while one stage was playing the other was being prepared for the next band. We rested in Valium, Antiflag and Dead Kennedys, but we enjoyed the Offspring, at least three songs. Then it came Rammstein and it was amazing. Rammstein is known around the world because of the pyrotechnic they use in their concerts, it was mind blowing, you could feel the heat of the fire that was coming from the front and the back, it was awesome seeing all the people only staring and singing, and occasionally jumping to the rhythm of the music. The concert ended at 11pm and it were 9 straight hours of jumping and shouting.
     

7 comments:

  1. Rammstein omg ... I love this band, I hope someday to go to his concerts :cc

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rammstein omg ... I love this band, I hope someday to go to his concerts :cc

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that should be a great experience, I don´t have a big music culture but I know Rammstein and I like the way that they sound.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never been in a concert, but wow! your description sounds like it was from another world.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love your posts, the way you tell the story made me feel like i was there too :o

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love your posts, the way you tell the story made me feel like i was there too :o

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope Rockout play again, with bands more heavier!
    Rockout rulz!
    I don't like Rammstein, but i recognize that it was a very good band!

    ReplyDelete