Wednesday, October 19, 2016

My kind of music

 The kind of music that I like the most is rock and metal, I love the sound of guitars, basses and drums, but I also like the sound that produce air instruments, basically in ska, in particular two band that I like which are ska-p and streetlight manifesto, the saxophone and the trumpets of streetlight manifesto are awesome, and the other band that use air instruments that I listen a lot is In Extremo, In Extremo is a German folk metal band that use bagpipes in their songs, among others unusual instrument. Speaking of instruments, I love a song with a great bass, and the thing that comes to my mind when I think about a song with a great bass is Primus, Les Claypool is such a great bassist, Wynona´s big brown beaver is my favorite song of them, but Tommy the cat is also a great one. And of course my favorite band Rammstein, I love the drums and the keyboard, the keyboard specially in songs like Du Hast, Ich tu dir weh and Du riechst so gut, it sounds amazing! In terms of bands that I listened when I was young, I still listen to them till this day. They were ska-p, system of a down, metallica and linkin park, the last one I listen only occasionally out of nostalgia. One of the soundtracks that I remember and love the most is the soundtrack of Reservoir Dogs by Quentin Tarantino, which consist of a selection of themes of the 70, the songs work so well in the scenes. I love Little green bag which is played when the group comes out of the dinner.      

4 comments:

  1. I love the sounds of air instruments too, specially of the saxophone

    ReplyDelete
  2. Primus is a very good band!
    Your tastes are quite tough!
    lml,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rammstein !!! when i first saw the video, i couldn´t believe what i saw, the sounds combined with that performance is simply awesome lml

    ReplyDelete