Wednesday, September 28, 2016

A country I would like to visit

 Well, hello, I’m Agustin and I’m going to talk to you about a place I have always wanted to go to. You might be asking, where? Well, it´s Germany. One of the reasons is that in school I had German lessons, and so I learned a lot about German culture, and I’m very interested in German cuisine, particularly in German desserts because in Chile they´re already very well known, like kuchen and strudel, and I like them a lot.

The other reason is the Rock am Ring, which is a music festival that I have wanted to go to ever since I found it on the internet. The festival is held in Fugplatz Mendig´s airfield since 2015, around the first days in June, and it´s one of the biggest music festivals in Europe and Germany. Before 2015 it was held in the Nürburgring ring.

 I plan on taking lessons again since I already know a bit of german and go for exchange to Germany, that is if I get the certificate, because my plan A is to go to Canada since I got relatives there, so the year that I plan studying there will be easier. But I don´t want to live there after I finish my studies, because I don´t want to leave Chile. When I finish college I plan to travel to different places, but always returning to my country, I wouldn´t want to leave my family alone.  

5 comments:

  1. In the south zone the german cousine is well-known, the colonies around the Llanquihue lake left a part of this culture impress on the zone and it happened a syncretism, apart of the cuisine, in the architecture

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the apple's kuchen are the best in the world!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. MmmI really like strudel, and kuchen, and all about food hahah

    ReplyDelete