Wednesday, November 30, 2016

My summer holidays

 Well for this summer holidays I think January would be very boring for me, I don’t have any plans for it, so it’s going to consist in very entertaining days doing nothing in my computer with the very rare trip to the beach with my family, but for February we have a lot planned with my friends. We want to go to the south, passing through Concepcion, Valdivia and finally to Puerto Montt, a friend of ours has relatives in Concepcion so we plan of been there for a few days. In Valdivia we want to drink (a lot) of good beers of the zone and hopefully be there for the Valdiviana week, I really don’t know very much of it but I think been there with friends would be very entertaining. And finally Puerto Montt, I have family there and my dad want to go there this holidays so my plan is after my friends have returned to Santiago spend a few more days there with my dad. I had been a few time in Puerto Montt already, and I like it very much, the last time I went was in 2013 with my dad and we got to see a lot of places, by example we went to Castro and it was very beautiful, but for a long time I wanted to go there on summer since I always went there around winter, but don’t get me wrong, I love the rain, but I really want to see it in summer with sunny days, (I hope there is sunny days).
  

3 comments:

  1. When you pass for Puerto Montt notify me for a meeting :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is a holiday without beer ? nothing !!, im doing the same as you, :c spend all the day on the computer doing nothing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you like playing computer games? If so, try to play Ragnarök! It will absorve all of your time! :D

    ReplyDelete